<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Benkenobi

The Adventures of Bubu!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kay El

How would I describe myself? Outgoing, friendly and I love to meet up with friends...

Friday, July 22, 2005

Wookie!

Out of jest I was commenting on Ju's blog if "Wookie" was edible... :P Banished! never a chance to ever get to see "Wookie".. Yeah Katy's pet dog..

A little research on the Internet and this was what I got.

"Many Korean pet owners have also been abandoning their dogs, which often end up in the markets - sometimes because they outgrew Korea's rather small sized average apartment. This time, their investigation has found that purebred puppies have been sold to dog meat restaurants. The conversation between a dog meat restaurant owner and his customer clearly showed that all dogs are regarded as food in dog eaters' eyes."

Oh ok "markets" here refer to the "dog meat" market.. It seems that Koreans have been consuming dogs and cats for a long time, like we consume chicken...

So I guess if ever a pet dog gets too big for your apartment, there is always the possibility of exporting your pet to Korea and fill some hungry Korean's appetite... :P

If ever you get to visit Korea, do check out the "dog meat restaurants" it might prove to be rather facinating...

Tell me, tell me does "Wookie" look delicious??? Nyam Nyam.. :P



Archives

Links

Reads

Powered by Blogger