<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Benkenobi

The Adventures of Bubu!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kay El

How would I describe myself? Outgoing, friendly and I love to meet up with friends...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cun Babe, Cute Guy and a sad story...



The story always works.. A beautiful girl falls for a cute guy, one meets in an accident, the other sacrifice for the partner...

Me on the other hand would be questioning the practicality of such actions..

I mean wouldnt the guy be more useful if he had taken care of her instead of sacrificing his eyes

And I was osso wondering why she didnt stop him from leaving at the end of the snippet... hmmm..

Questions, questions and more questions to ponder..Thank God life is not as dramatic as that.. or am I just having a boring life.. :P

Get the video here!


Archives

Links

Reads

Powered by Blogger