<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Benkenobi

The Adventures of Bubu!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kay El

How would I describe myself? Outgoing, friendly and I love to meet up with friends...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A lil' abt mua!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Benjamin Cheah Bian Leong
Birthday:27 June 1976
Birthplace:Kay El
Current Location:Kay El
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:168cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty
Your Heritage:Ugh, CHinese I guess
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black Boots
Your Weakness:Pretty gals.. :P
Your Fears:God
Your Perfect Pizza:The bigger the better
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Establish NSA, multiply the lifegroup.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Woi!
Thoughts First Waking Up:Why so cold wan?
Your Best Physical Feature:My belly, so prosperous... :P
Your Bedtime:11pm to 1am
Your Most Missed Memory:Childhood friends
Pepsi or Coke:Vanilla Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK
Single or Group Dates:Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Choclate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Nope
Do you Sing:I guess
Do you Shower Daily:Yeah
Have you Been in Love:Yup
Do you want to go to College:Been there, done that
Do you want to get Married:I guess
Do you belive in yourself:Yeah, a little overconfident sometimes...
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:I guess
Are you a Health Freak:Moderately
Do you get along with your Parents:Ok, never changed since i was young.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yeah, playing in the rain.. :))
Do you play an Instrument:Nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I guess
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yup
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Yeah, not a box though.. Burp..
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nope
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yeah
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Err, I don't think u wanna know..
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope
Ever been Drunk:Nope, need a lot to get me drunk..
Ever been called a Tease:Yeah
Ever been Beaten up:Nope
Ever Shoplifted:Nope
How do you want to Die:All in God's hands..
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Am I not grown already, how much more can I grow? Already 80 kilos... :P
What country would you most like to Visit:NZ, Mount Cook 2008

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


Archives

Links

Reads

Powered by Blogger