<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Benkenobi

The Adventures of Bubu!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kay El

How would I describe myself? Outgoing, friendly and I love to meet up with friends...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Beep beep!

Yeah that was the sound I heard first thing in the morning of June 27th 2005 at 12.05am.. Yep, I'm 29 still alive and kicking after all the death defying stunts I have done.. :D

Streams of smses started and continued throughout the day, but what really impressed me was that shannon and gang bought me cheese cake after watching Batman in BTS on the 26th...and they waited until 12 to sing me a song.. I tot there was sumthing suspicious when jessica asked me you like choclate or lemon? they did not get one, but 2 slices of cheese cake 4 me.. :)

so as jenn huei was sendin me home, more smses came in all the way until I got home and jenn huei prayed for me before i got out..thanks man... Beep beep, continued and finally stopped at 1...

7am it started again until about 10 when I guess most ppl would be busy at work... and it continued again at lunch and just before calling it a day, in the lrt and driving home... beep beep was the tune for the whole day...

Just when i tot most of my frens whom I think would remember my birthday have been exhausted, beeb beep when i was taking a short nap, dinner and all the way until Coffee Bean, where I cut a cake which was supposed to be for pumba, I wonder who dat is, but never mind, it had 29 candles on it.. wasn't an easy task lighting all 29 of em.. :)

I lost count how many beep's I got the entire day, but thanks guys for remembering, great to know that so many ppl care.. thanks for the cakes and gifts and blog posts dedicated to me.. you guys really made my day!

Beep Beep


Archives

Links

Reads

Powered by Blogger