<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Benkenobi

The Adventures of Bubu!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kay El

How would I describe myself? Outgoing, friendly and I love to meet up with friends...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Jokes to cool tension!

The Equation:
7 Glance = 1Smile
7 Smile = 1 Meeting
7 Meeting = 1 Kiss
7 Kisses = 1 Proposal
7 Proposal = 1 Marriage
And that 1 Bloody marriage has
7777777777777 Problems.
So beware of glance!

Plan For Future:
Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future?
Ram: I want 2 b a pilot.
Vinod: I want 2 b a doctor.
Deepa: I want 2 b a good mother.
Ravi: I want 2 help Deepa.

Exams:
Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS;
1,Too Many Questions.
2,Difficult to Understand.
3,More Explanation is Needed.
4,Resultis always FAIL!

Liar:
A man is dying of Cancer.
His son asked him, Dad, why do you keep telling
people you're dying of AIDS?
Answer : So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom !

Delivered:
Sardar sent a SMS to his pregnant wife.
Two seconds later a report came to his phone and he started dancing.
The report said,DELIVERED

Three Feelings:
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant.
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, and
Panic is when both are pregnant.

Chinese Adam & Eve:
If Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would still be in paradise because
they would have ignored the apple and eaten the snake


Archives

Links

Reads

Powered by Blogger